Second conversation with Paulina Abrons

I talked with Paulina again, but only a few minutes, because she was very busy, and the internet signal was intermittent. She explained to me about Causative verbs, because I had some problems when I trate to make these sensences in the platform.

Then we speak a little about another things and I send a song for her. She loves dance salsa, but the song was a merengue.

I hope that Paulina does very well in her exams so we can talk soon.

¡Suerte Paulina!!

1 comentarios:

Emerita 11 de junio de 2009, 11:41  

I have enjoyed reading your posts! I hope you can continue having fun getting to know your American partnes video web interacting with them.

Cheers!

Emerita

About this blog


Blog of Chilean students for the program:
Chilean-American Videoweb Interaction Team

Seguidores

Facebook