Making the practice

Hello everybody.
I was talking to Amelia and Robin, my english partners, last week. I spoke for about 1 hour to each one.
I'll start telling you about my conversation with Amelia Frank. At first we introduced ourselves. She's a sociology's student at Oberlin College, Ohio. He's 23 years old and she's on her last major's year.
We talked in spanish for a while and she surpprised me because she spoke very well. In that moment she explained to me that she lived and studied in La Habana, Cuba for three months. She'd like to travel to some more spanish speakers countries and knowing their culture, history and international relations.
She's working in her thesis and she decided to translate Cuentos de Eva Luna by Isabel Allende of who she's fan.

Robin Beck is a sociology's student too. He lives in an appartment with his girlfriend close to the college. He's from New York. We talked about trips. We answered ourselves questions such as: "where would you like to go for vacations?". We talked about how much interesting it would be to visit indian ruins such as Macchu Picchu or Monte Alban.
We also spoke about our future plans. He's plannig to find a job after his graduation. He told me that he hopes to work in organizations which work in social justice and international cooperation.

I'll continue practising my english skills with this two interesting persons.
That's all for now.
Greetings!

About this blog


Blog of Chilean students for the program:
Chilean-American Videoweb Interaction Team

Seguidores

Facebook