Conversation with Paulina Abrons



I talked with Paulina Abrons last Thursday 7th. She Speaks spanish very well, we spoke in spanish and in english.

Paulina is 20 years old, and studies Anthropology at Oberlin College, in Ohio.

She's a vegetarian, when she was a child she discovered that the meat is a live animal before it is food, so she decided not to eat meat.
We talked about the things that I do in my free time, our countries and the places where we like to visit. She has visited many places in the world. Paulina told me that she is of Egyptian descent and is learning Arabic for the next time that she goes to Egypt. I love traveling abroad too, but I have visited less places than she has.
I hope I continue getting to know her and practicing my English lessons with her help.

1 comentarios:

Paulina 18 de mayo de 2009, 19:50  

"I talk with Paulina Abrons in last thursday 7. She Speaks spanish very good, we spoke in spanish and in english."
I talkED with/to Paulina Abrons LAST Thursday THE 7th. She speaks Spanish very WELL. We spoke in Spanish and in English.

"Paulina is 20 years old, and study Anthropology on Oberlin College, Ohio."
Paulina is 20 years old, and studIES anthropology AT Oberlin College, IN Ohio.

"She's a vegetarian, when she was a child discovered that the meat before it is a food, it was a live animal, then she decided not to eat meat."
She's a vegetarian. When she was a child SHE discovered that meat IS a live animal before it is FOOD, SO she decided not to eat meat.

"We talk about the things that I have in my free time, our countries and the places where we like to visit. She was visit many places on the world. Paulina told me that she is of Egyptian descent and is learning the Arabic language for the next time that she go to Egypt. I love travel abroad too, but I was visit less places than she."
We talkED about the things that I DO in my free time, our countries and the places where we like to visit. She HAS visitED many places IN the world. Paulina told me that she is of Egyptian descent (o más familiar: she is part Egyptian - soy un cuarto egyptiana) and is learning the Arabic language (o más familiar: learning Arabic) for the next time that she goES to Egypt. I love travelING abroad too, but I HAVE visitED less places than she HAS.

"I hope that this week we continue to know her and practice my English lessons with her help."
I hope I continue GETTING to know her and practicING my English lessons with her help.

Qué foto interesante escogiste de mi! jaja. Ahora no tengo más exámenes, he guardado mis cosas y finalmente estoy en Nueva York ya de nuevo!! Estoy feliz. Y estoy libre para hablar contigo de nuevo! Hasta pronto!

About this blog


Blog of Chilean students for the program:
Chilean-American Videoweb Interaction Team

Seguidores

Facebook